The Microsoft Outlook Journal feature allows users to record important items. The recorded data will be kept hidden from obvious view. Follow the steps below to use the Microsoft journal application with ease.
Outlook tech support instructions
· Open the Microsoft Outlook application on your device. To launch the application, click on the Start orb placed in the bottom left corner of the task bar. From the Start menu pop up, select the label that reads All Programs. From the All Programs submenu, select the label that reads Microsoft Outlook.
· Open the application. From the toolbar, select the label that reads Options. From the dropdown, select the label that reads Journal Options. View the Journal timeline, and select the one that you want. The journal will brief you on the events and details of what had happened on that date.
· Select the label that reads File, and select the files that you want manually installed. Select the File option, and from the dropdown, select the label that reads Journal Entry. Right click in the text box and enter the description. Enter the subject area. Complete the entry type by clicking the right box. Before you save, check for files that you intend to add.
· Search the internet for items that you want to add. You may also search your computer’s hard disk for documents that you want to add. Just click and highlight the item that you choose. Drag the item into the journal page, from its original location.
· Determine the location from which you want to import the file. You can choose from the following Microsoft Office programs: Access, Binder, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Select Tools, Options, Preferences, and then Journal Options, for the automatic recording of items.
· You can also add Email messages, meeting information, calendar entries and task requests.
· You can add the recording of a phone call to the Microsoft Outlook Journal. The journal application will show you the call time, the recording of the phone call, and an incremental breakdown of the minutes.
Follow the above guidelines to use Microsoft’s Outlook journal Feature. For more assistance and support on the same, feel free to contact Outlook tech support desk. If you still have any issue with the same, contact us on our Email tech support address, or on our help line number.