Microsoft Exchange is a mail server, calendaring and contact manager software developed by the software giant Microsoft. The tool offers email hosting services for corporate networks. The Exchange Mail server can also offer web hosting services to mini and small-scale companies who cannot afford private email servers. Using the Microsoft Exchange application, you can set up Exchange email on your Windows based machine with ease. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to set up the Microsoft Exchange mail.
Microsoft tech support Instructions to set up Microsoft Exchange Mail
• Plug in the power cable and switch on your Windows powered machine.
• Wait for the system to boot. Enter your password and username when prompted, to log in to your administrator account.
• Launch the Start menu. To launch the Start menu, click on the Start orb located on the taskbar. From the Start menu pop up, select the label that reads All Programs. From the All Programs submenu, select the option that reads Windows Live. From the Windows Live submenu, select the Windows Live Mail option. This will open the “configure Exchange email settings” window.
• Enter your Microsoft Exchange server email address and password when prompted in the log-in window. If you do not have the necessary details to log-in into the Microsoft Exchange server email, contact your network administrator or email service provider. Enter your name into the empty field next to the label that reads Display Name. Click Next to continue.
• Hit the option that reads POP3. This will open the Incoming Server window. When prompted, enter your Incoming Mail Server details. Make sure that you enter the correct details into the incoming server text box. Enter Outgoing Server details into the Outgoing server window. Contact the network administrator or email service provider for more details on the same. Hit the Next option to proceed to the next stage of setting up Microsoft Exchange mail.
• Hit the Finish option when you are done setting up Microsoft Exchange mail. Click the Finish option to exit the setup.
• Re-launch Windows Live. Wait for all the unread emails to download into your Inbox.
Follow the above guidelines to set up Microsoft Exchange mail with ease. Send us your valuable feedbacks and queries about the same. Contact our Microsoft tech support division for more assistance on the same.