Live meeting software is one of the most used software in the business industry. They are used for conferencing with business people located at different places using the Internet. Many software companies produce Live meeting software. Microsoft is also a marketing conferencing software and the name of the software is Microsoft Office Live meeting. This software as per Microsoft is a Microsoft Chat software for conference. This software uses the internet as the medium to allow the users to engage in Video conference.
The most efficient way to host a meeting is through a video conferencing software like Microsoft Office Live Meeting. This software allows multiple users to participate in a meeting using video conference without needing to be in the same room. This software is perfect for business people who needs to contact a group of people in different areas on short notice.
1. Install Microsoft Office Live Meeting from the CD or the downloaded setup file. In case you don’t have the software and need to join a meeting, download the software directly from the invitation email. To host the meeting you need the software installed.
2. After the Installation is complete, click on the link in the invitation email. This will cause to launch the software and connect to the host. You need to make sure that that host is online.
3. To host a meeting, open the software and click on the Meet Now button. You can send invitation to different users by clicking on the invite option in the Attendees menu. Type in the email address of the users you wish to invite and click the Send button.
4. You can also schedule Live meeting in the software. Use the schedule option to enter the email address and time for the meeting. The software will schedule the meeting in the calendar and send the invitation to the entered email addresses.
5. You can share different files during the meeting. You can do it using the share button. You can share the files to a single user or all the users.
6. There is also an option for selecting the mode of chat. If you want the normal Microsoft chat which uses text only, you can disable the video and audio in the options. There is also options for audio only and video only. Combined video and audio mode is also possible with required hardware.
Hope you enjoyed reading the article.